Simple Steps to Healthy Treatment of Your Hair
Perfect scheduling of your hair care procedures is very important for healthy treatment of your hair. It is very important to match correct timing and ideal products in order to receive perfect result and have healthy, strong, and silky locks. Obviously, it’s not enough to just wash and condition your hair to achieve a healthy look. According to the recent polls, people who never go further than washing and drying are not satisfied with the state of their hair health. The key to achieving great healthy locks is designing your personal hair treatment program. By doing this you will achieve great results in less time. You will have healthy hair and good mood. Moreover, you’ll be able at last to have any hairstyle you want. Nothing will stop you from making the hottest hairstyle possible, and you will create that Sedu hairstyle you’ve always wanted to have. Everybody will go nuts with jealousy about how great you look with your perfect and gorgeous Sedu hairstyle. So, let’s start. Make sure to include all of the following to achieve the best results. Remember that hard work brings double profit. Section 1: Hair Washing Though all of us wash their hair, many of us do it in a wrong way. This of course can’t benefit to the health of your hair. To wash the hair correctly you should apply small amount of shampoo to your hair. Massage your hair gently until you form the foam hat around your head. Rinse the hair with warm water. Then rinse again for a minute only with the mildly hot water. It opens up the cuticle of the hair to help the conditioner absorb. You should wash your hair 3 times a week at least. If you can manage it, make hair washing your daily routine. By doing so you ensure cleanness of your hair that is the first step to its health. Shampoo is one of the most necessary hygienic products. So, it should also be chosen correctly to match your hair type, level of hair damage, or color pattern. If you wash your hair correctly you avoid over drying of the scalp and of the hair itself. This is the first step to healthy and Sedu hairstyle. Section 2: Hair Conditioning This section of hair treatment is usually omitted by the greatest part of people. But it is wrong. Conditioners were made to let you easily comb your hair, protect hair from frizz or pulling during the blowdrying and combing. When wet, our hair has greater elasticity than when it is dry. So, if you do not use the conditioner, you may stretch your hair half its normal length, which is not good for its health. That’s why when you omit conditioning stage of the hair treatment process; you absolutely agree to have your hair pulled, frizzy, or damaged. To apply conditioner follow these steps: • After washing out shampoo with warm and hot water, squeeze as much moisture out of the hair as possible; • Apply small amount of the conditioner on the hair and spread it along the hair length; • Put on the shower cap to avoid loose of the conditioner through dripping, and leave for 5 min; • Rinse the hair with the warm water and then with the cold water; • Squeeze the moisture, wrap the head with the towel for a minute or two; • Remove the towel and apply leave-in conditioner, spread it along the hair length; • Let your hair air dry or make a blow drying. Application of the conditioner is vital to eliminate frizz in the hair. You ensure its smoothness, and move one more step towards Sedu hairstyle. Section 3: Hair Masks and Serums Hair masks and serums are usually applied with, or instead of the conditioner. They are used to eliminate frizz, add volume, or improve state of hair health. The best schedule for applying hair mask/serum is twice a week for a month. Then make a break for a month and apply again. If the hair is over processed, you can apply mask/serum up to four times a week. To apply hair mask/serum follow these steps: • Wash your hair and towel dry it; • Apply conditioner, if needed; • Apply hair mask/serum and comb hair from roots to tips to distribute the product; • Twist your hair on the back and put a shower cap; • Cover your head with the towel and leave for the recommended time; • Rinse the hair and let it air dry. It is better to air dry the hair when applying hair masks/serums. Masks and serums are usually more effective for the overprocessed hair, than conditioner. They help to cure hair damage, add strength to the hair cuticles and revive hair in general. By applying hair masks and serums you protect your hair against external influence, thus moving closer to Sedu Beauty. Section 4: Blow Drying Blow drying is very important in hair care schedule because it is one of the most used procedures in our everyday hair care routine. So, what you should and what you shouldn’t do when or if blow drying the hair:
1. You shouldn’t blow dry your hair every day. Establish blow-dry-free days for your hair. It will most certainly thank you for this.
2. You should towel dry your hair completely before blow drying.
3. You shouldn’t blow dry soaky wet hair. Remove moisture first, and then switch to a cool setting to lock in shape and curl.
4. You should dry the bottom part of the hair first because otherwise you may have damp hair underneath of the over dried one.
5. You shouldn’t bring blow dryer closer than ˝ feet to your hair, or you will over dry the scalp. Of course, when you dry your hair in the morning it is impossible to air dry the hair. But careful and cautious treatment of hair can reduce the harmful effect of the blow drying. Make regular trims to help your hair recover quickly and gain extra force. Switch to the thermal protective products that coat and protect your cuticle. Having your hair dry before styling is crucial, as wet or damp hair can be severely damaged during straightening or curling. Such damage will most certainly spoil your Sedu hairstyle. Section 5: Styling Styling is one of the essential parts of the hair treatment when we speak about our overall image. By styling I mean applying of the styling products and creating some shape of your hair. It includes straightening, curling, updoing, plaiting, braiding, and so on. Styling shouldn’t be done everyday, as it is most harmful for our hair. Your hair needs the same days off as with the blow drying. Be careful with applying hot tools like straightening or curling irons. Take care to follow all instructions and use recommended temperature set. Styling products like mousse or wax should be washed out before going to sleep, or in the morning you will have the most dreadful tangles you’ve ever seen. However, in the same time styling helps to tame the hair. This procedure appears of the primary importance for people with unmanageable or uncontrollable hair. So, don’t be afraid to use it in Sedu hairstyling. Section 6: Cutting Hair cuts are essential for every one with no regard to the length of hair. Moreover, the longer the hair the more important it is to trim the ends regularly. Recommended schedule for ends’ trimming is 8-10 weeks for squarely cut long hair. If you have a hair cut, you need fresh-ups according to the following pattern: • 3-4 weeks for short haircuts; • 5-6 weeks for medium haircuts; • 6-7 weeks for long haircuts. Trimming is also necessary in order to avoid split ends and secure general health of the hair itself, because your hair doesn’t waste its inner forces and nutrition to cure damaged ends. So, now after we went through all procedures necessary to have healthy, smooth and silky Sedu hairstyle, all you need to do is to arrange personal hair care schedule that will suit your hair type and the level of the hair damage. This schedule will ensure that you will be able to create perfect healthy, smooth, and silky Sedu hairstyle. From now on, forget about bad hair days.
Hair Loss Treatment Reviews Articles
Hair Loss Treatment Reviews Books
Hair Loss Treatment Reviews